Elderberry Blast Syrup Blend
Give your immune system a tasty boost!
Our Elderberry Blast blend is a great way to make your own Elderberry Syrup! This blend is a delicious combination of rich Elderberry flavor and herbs that have been used to support your immune system. Creating syrups are fun and delicious, make a batch for yourself and all of your loved ones!
- Elderberries, Astragulus Rt, Cinnamon, Orange Peel, Reishi, Echinacea Rt, Rosehips.
Herbal Syrup Recipe
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 cups dried elderberry blast blend
- Raw local honey (to taste)
- Bring herbs and water to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for about 30-40 minutes. Remove from heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- Take cheese cloth and a strainer to press all the berries until all the juice is out of them. Measure out how much Elderberry Blast you created.
- Add a ¼-1/2 of honey to the amount of Elderberry Blast. Put all the Elderberry Blast and Honey into a pot. Warm up enough to melt the honey and liquid together. Bottle and label!
THS recommends that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using herbal products, particularly if you take other medications, or if you are nursing, pregnant, or expecting to become pregnant.This information is for education purposes, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
"By far my favorite place to be in the city. Good vibes, and plenty of herbs and natural remedies to keep you vibrant, alive and well! Best products for the best price. Check em out. Stay awhile."
"A lot of Herb and relaxing stuffs there. I went to get my drop for anxiety and sleep. They are so nice to mix one that match for me."
"Great for empty droppers and spray bottles, bulk herbs, and little gifts things."