Give your immune system a tasty boost!
Our Elderberry Blast blend is a great way to make your own Elderberry Syrup! This blend is a delicious combination of rich Elderberry flavor and herbs that have been used to support your immune system. Creating syrups are fun and delicious, make a batch for yourself and all of your loved ones!
- Elderberries, Astragulus Rt, Cinnamon, Orange Peel, Reishi, Echinacea Rt, Rosehips.
Herbal Syrup Recipe
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 cups dried elderberry blast blend
- Raw local honey (to taste)
- Bring herbs and water to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for about 30-40 minutes. Remove from heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- Take cheese cloth and a strainer to press all the berries until all the juice is out of them. Measure out how much Elderberry Blast you created.
- Add a ¼-1/2 of honey to the amount of Elderberry Blast. Put all the Elderberry Blast and Honey into a pot. Warm up enough to melt the honey and liquid together. Bottle and label!