Relief for Poison Ivy or Oak.
- Make a wash or a paste to help relieve your skin from the irritation of poison ivy or oak. Itch Away was created to help soothe inflammation and cool the skin.
Herbal Paste or Ice Cubes
Step 1: Make a Medicinal Batch of tea with Itch Away.
- Put 4-5 tablespoons in a quart jar
- Pour almost boiling water over herbs and fill to the top.
- Close up and let steep overnight
- Strain in the morning
- For ice cubes-Add to tray’s and save for when needed in freezer.
- For paste-take .25-.50oz of Bentonite clay or ground oatmeal and .25oz apple cider vinegar and mix with 1-2oz water. Mix together until it is a paste that can be applied to the area needed.
- Witch Hazel bark, Plantain leaf, Calendula, Sage leaf, Lemon peel, Sumac berry.
THS recommends that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using herbal products, particularly if you take other medications, or if you are nursing, pregnant, or expecting to become pregnant.This information is for education purposes, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
"By far my favorite place to be in the city. Good vibes, and plenty of herbs and natural remedies to keep you vibrant, alive and well! Best products for the best price. Check em out. Stay awhile."
"A lot of Herb and relaxing stuffs there. I went to get my drop for anxiety and sleep. They are so nice to mix one that match for me."
"Great for empty droppers and spray bottles, bulk herbs, and little gifts things."