Gemini Astrology Kit
For the season of Gemini
Gemini // May 21- June 20 // Mutable Air
Gemini is the mutable air sign of the zodiac, corresponding to the end of spring when we prepare to transform and welcome in summer with the Solstice.
This is a season of change, adjustments, flexibiliity, and tying up loose ends. Gemini's work is that of completing our social and intellectual selves, of healing and becoming whole.
The sigil for Gemini represents the twins; the idea of duality, or looking at both ends of the spectrum in order to witness the entirety of it. Gemini is ruled by the planet Mercury, which contributes to Gemini's curiosity and drive to understand by inquiring into the minds of others. Mercury represents communication, learning, the left brain, language, and logical processes.
The tarot card associated with Gemini is the Lovers card (VI). This card represents the yin/yang aspect that we all carry within ourselves.
- 3 tea bags of THS Gemini Tea Blend-
- A tea blend to support cognitive function and to calm the nervous system.
- St. Johns Wort, Lemon Balm, Oatstraw, Gotu Kola, Bacopa
Flower essence spritzer:
- Cerato- trust your intuition
- Cosmos- a clear channel between thoughts and spoken words
- Madia Elegans- disciplined focus and concentration
- Parsley- fresh perspectivesnin water scented with bergamot orange essential oil.
-THS Gemini Incense Blend-Warm Summer Breeze
- This is an incense to evoke the scents of late Spring and Early Summer flowers in full bloom in the warming air.
- Mullein and Vervain provides a balance of grounding earth and moving air energy. Skullcap and Holy Basil encourage calm and clarity in Gemini’s mental space.
- Lavender, Hibiscus, and Holy Basil evokes a sweet summer breeze. Geranium and Lemongrass coated frankincense adds a sunny, floral scent.
- To use, light a charcoal made for burning incense. Sprinkle incense over the hot charcoal, brush off ash as incense burns. Continue to sprinkle more incense as desired until the charcoal burns down.
- Proprietary Blend: Peppermint, Skullcap, Holy Basil, Hibiscus, Lavender, Mullein, Copal. Essential Oil Blend: Lavender, Geranium, Lemongrass, Vetiver
- Chrysoprase: For optimism and personal insight, to align your ideals with your behavior, and acceptance of oneself and others.