This classic toasty beverage will warm your bones right up! Turmeric is known to help with inflammation and pain reduction in the body. Golden Milk is a yummy way to drink turmeric and help with the bitterness of the root. We have taken our delicious Turmeric Tango blend and turned it into a Golden Milk recipe.
Our Turmeric Tango is a lovely blend, reminiscent of Indian chai, designed to help reduce inflammation. It makes a tasty tea that is even more delicious when paired with dairy, almond or coconut milk.
Enjoy this warm tasty beverage all autumn long!
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of Turmeric Tango
- 1 cup of milk of choice: I love coconut, oat or almond milk
- 2 teaspoon of local honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
To Make Your Own: Turmeric Tango Golden Milk
- Take your milk, honey and Turmeric Tango and place in a small saucepan.
- Warm up with medium heat and whisk together for a few minutes, up to 20 minutes on the heat to extract the anti-inflammatory goodness.
- Strain out Turmeric Tango and pour into cup. For extra frothiness, using a frothing wand or a blender to froth before adding to your cup.
- Let cool to drinking temperature.
- Sip away!
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series. In this hands-on program, we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body and home. Space is limited. Secure your spot today!
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com