Raise your hand if you like strawberry & mint! I do! I love making this blend all spring and summer long. The kiddos love it, too! Let your mind escape as you sip on this frothy smoothie.
The only tool you will need is a good blender. If you want a little chocolate, add our Hot Cacao Powder blend to add the extra chocolaty flavor, plus a great immune boost thanks to those medicinal mushrooms in the blend.
Either way, you are setting your taste buds up for a yummy treat.
Here’s what you will need to make this smoothie:
Makes 4-8 oz. smoothies
- A bundle of fresh mint leaves
- 10-15 fresh or frozen strawberries
- Honey or maple syrup to taste
- 3 1/2 cups of coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- A squeeze of lime juice (optional)
- THS Hot Cacao Blend - 2 tablespoons (optional)
- Extra strawberries and mint leaves for garnish
To Make Your Own: Strawberry Mint Escape
- Grab your blender out and add your mint, strawberries, and milk of choice.
- Blend up till it is a smooth texture.
- Add sweetener (maple syrup or honey) to taste.
- If you are going to add Hot Cacao, or a squeeze of lime, now would be the time to add that. We recommend choosing one route or the other (citrusy or chocolatey)!
- Blend again until incorporated.
- Serve the smoothie in four 8 oz. glasses, and garnish with slices of strawberry or some mint leaves.
- Sip up and enjoy!
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series. In this hands-on program, we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body, and home. Stay tuned for details for getting signed up! To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com
Additionally, in July 2022, Amanda Furbee will be teaching an assortment of crafting classes at The Good Medicine Confluence. Join us with a variety of herbal teachers in Durango, CO!