After 10 days in the desert of the southwest, all I can think about is a nice frozen beverage to cool me off. How about you? The days are heating up everywhere and it feels like it’s going to be a hot summer. (Plant your peppers!!)
This month, I'm sharing this delicious twist to a classic Daiquiri with our Hibiscus Delight Tea Blend. Add it to your soda stream for some bubbles in your beverage. Hibiscus is known for its citrus-like flavor and sweetness, but it also the ability to cool you off! The perfect partner for a hot summer day.
Invite all your friends over to cool off in the back yard with this yummy, herbal mocktail!
Here’s what you will need to make this Mocktail:
- 12 oz Frozen Strawberries
- 10 oz Hibiscus Delight Tea (or add to a sodastream for soda!)
- 3 Tablespoons Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Lime Juice
To Make Your Own: Strawberry Hibiscus Delight Daiquiri
- Make a batch of Hibiscus Delight Tea to have 10 oz of liquid - 1¼ tablespoon of dried tea blend to 10 oz of water. You can add this to your soda stream once it cools for a bubbly soda, this is my favorite option!
- Take your frozen strawberries out and let sit out for about 10 minutes. Then add to your blender. Make sure the strawberry tops are removed.
- Add Hibiscus Delight, Simple Syrup and Lime juice to the blend.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series, beginning in Fall 2021. In this 4 month, hands-on program we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body and home. Take $100 off the cost of attendance with code 'MYO2021' Space is limited. Secure your spot today!
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: firstname.lastname@example.org