Do you feel the change of season creeping in? The mornings are a little crisper and the nights a little cooler. It’s the time of the year when we start to harvest our abundance from the year and turn inward to reflect on the previous months and dream up what we want the next year to bring. Reflection is such a wonderful tool to guide us into the future with clarity and strength.
To welcome the change of seasons, I created this gentle and nurturing Raspberry Rose mocktail to give you a delicious big hug.
A little on Rose:
Rose petals are delicious, aromatic, and great for calming and soothing the heart. They are included in blends for both emotional turmoil and physical heart conditions. To learn more about Rose, visit our website.
Love your way right into Fall with this Raspberry Rose Mocktail:
Here’s what you will need:
- ½ cup rose petals, fresh or dried
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup of filtered water
- ½ cup sugar or honey
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- 12 oz. of bubbly water of choice - I like the Spindrift raspberry lime or lemon in this mocktail!
- 4-5 drops of rosewater
- Raspberry to garnish
To Make Your Own: Raspberry Rose Mocktail
- To get started we are going to make a raspberry rose simple syrup — heat your water in a saucepan over medium heat, and once warm add sugar or honey and stir until dissolved.
- Lower the heat and add your raspberries and rose. I like to mash them up in the water mixture and heat them on low for about 8 min.
- Strain out the raspberry and rose petals to separate out your syrup.
- Let it cool and store it in a glass container. Make sure to label it and put a date on it!
- Now that we have our simple syrup created, it's time to mix a mocktail!
- Add ice to your cup. Add 2 Tablespoons of your Raspberry Rose Syrup. Add lemon juice, 4-5 drops of rosewater, and your bubbly water of choice.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry and some rose petals.
- Sip away!
Learning to make your own herbal products is a fun evolution to bring balance to your life. On your person and in your home. We understand that not everyone likes to make his or her own products. We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you.
However, if you are interested in going more in-depth to make all your own herbal products, we will be offering our Make Your Own Product Series as a recorded class in the future.
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: firstname.lastname@example.org