Pumpkin is one of my all time favorites to work with. Not only do we get the excuse to be creative, by carving out our best ghost or ghoul, but also the flavor is so delicious and flexible in food and drinks.
What’s your favorite way to work with pumpkin? Do you like savory or sweet? Ever roast the seeds? What about a facemask? So many great opportunities to play with our food!
In this recipe we are creating pumpkin pie in a frothy glass with our favorite in-house Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend. Gluten free and dairy free!
Our Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend is a classic combination of spices for a fall favorite! Traditional pumpkin pie spices like cinnamon and nutmeg are combined with warming ginger and grounding burdock root to create a yummy balanced blend for pies, lattes, breads and treats for the season and throughout the year.
Warming spice favorites like cinnamon and clove also boast immune-enhancing, antimicrobial properties, in addition to their delicious flavor. Burdock root has been added to our blend as a mild-flavored liver tonic to provide an extra medicinal benefit to our vibrant traditional blend.
Welcome in the delicious flavors of fall with this Pumpkin Pie Mocktail!
Here’s what you will need to make this Mocktail:
- 1 Tablespoon of our THS Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 2 Cup of milk of choice: I love coconut, oat or almond milk.
- 2 teaspoon of maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/8 Tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
To Make Your Own: Pumpkin Pie Mocktail
- Take your milk, maple syrup, Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and blend together. I use my ninja mixer to get it nicely blended.
- Add the ice in and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite fall cocktail glass.
- Sip away!
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series. In this hands-on program, we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body and home. Space is limited. Secure your spot today!
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com