Make Your Own: Mint Julep Mocktail
Nothing says Spring like a Mint Julep! Mint and Lemon with a splash of Ginger to brighten up your taste buds. Our Mint Julep Mocktail has a slight twist by adding our Citrus Basil Sipping Vinegar.
This bright and tangy vinegar infusion, also known as a shrub, is the perfect addition to any beverage. Refreshing Orange Peel, Lemon Balm and Verbena get paired with Sweet Basil to create our Citrus Basil Sipping Vinegar.
This Julep Mocktail is a very low maintenance beverage intended to cool you off on these warming Spring and Summer days.
Here’s what you will need to make this Mocktail:
- 2 cups of water
- 1 ½ coconut sugar (Or sugar of choice)
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 mint sprigs
- 5 cups of ice cubes (crushed iced to feel like you're at the Kentucky Derby)
- 2 ½ cups ginger beer or ginger ale (I like the Zevia Ginger Beer)
- 4-6 dropperfuls of THS Citrus Basil Sipping Vinegars
- Lemon slices for garnish
To Make Your Own: Mint Julep Mocktail
- Muddle your mint in the water, sugar and lemon juice.
- Add approximately 4-6 dropperfuls of Citrus Basil Sipping Vinegar.
- Let it sit for about 30-45 min.
- Strain out the mint from the liquid blend.
- Grab a large pitcher and fill ½ the pitcher with the lemon, sugar water blend over the ice cubes. Then add your ginger beer to fill up.
- Garnish with the lemon slices and extra mint.
Learning to make your own herbal products is a fun evolution to bringing balance to your life. On your person and in your home. We understand that not everyone likes to make his or her own products.
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series, beginning in Fall 2021. In this 4 month, hands-on program we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body and home. Take $100 off the cost of attendance with code 'MYO2021' Space is limited. Secure your spot today!
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published