Summertime is the perfect time for sun tea! I love to make a big batch of our Lemonbalm Chillout tea blend and serve it on ice. My second favorite way is to add fresh lemons and ginger beer for a refreshing mocktail. Learn more about our Lemonbalm Chillout Tea:
The perfect hot weather brew!
We all know how refreshing Lemon can be, and when combined with Lemonbalm and Lemon Verbena, this tea is mood-shiftingly delightful. Delicious iced or hot, our Lemonbalm Chillout is a lovely blend of citrus and cooling mint, just right for any mood or occasion when you feel like a tasty cup (or chilled glass!) of tea.
Dive into this cooling and refreshing blend with a tasty mocktail perfect for summer!
Here’s what you will need:
- Lemonbalm Chillout Tea (1 Tbs per 8 oz of water)
- Fresh lemons (Anywhere from 1/2 to 1 full lemon per mocktail, depending on how tart you like it!)
- Ginger Beer or Zevia Ginger Beer (Approx. 8 oz per mocktail)
- Lemon peel spirals
To Make Your Own: Lemon Balm Chillout Mocktail
- First, make a big batch of sun tea with our Lemonbalm Chillout tea. I typically do 1 tablespoon to 8oz of water and let sit in direct sunshine for about 1-2 hours.
- Shave a spiral off of the lemon before squeezing it into the tea blend to add as a garnish.
- Squeeze fresh lemon into the tea batch in the sun (adjust to your taste).
- After your sun tea is ready, add ice to a glass and combine a 1:1 ratio of your tea and ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lemon spiral (and maybe even some fresh lemonbalm leaves).
- Cool off and sip away!
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in-depth to make all your own herbal products, we will be offering our Make Your Own series again this year virtually and limited in person with Ann Meyers & Amanda Furbee. In this hands-on program, we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body, and home. Get signed up today and receive $100 off until August 15th. Class series begins August 28th, 2022.
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com
Additionally, this July 29th-31st, Amanda Furbee will be teaching an assortment of crafting classes at The Good Medicine Confluence. Join us with a variety of herbal teachers in Durango, CO! Also available are a limited amount of discounted tickets available if you are interested in joining. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org