Make your Own: Herbal Dip & Roasted Beets
This herbal and beet blend will go fast at all your gatherings. It's simple to make and packed with a delicious blend of herbs. You can serve the beets on a bed of greens and drizzle the THS Herbal Dip blend over the beets, or blend them together to make them into a dip.
It's Party Thyme! Need a tasty dip for your next gathering, but tired of the store-bought mixes loaded with sodium and dairy? Grab our Herbal Dip Base as an easy flavorful way to make your own dip at home. Our Herbal Dip Base is made up of yummy favorites like Onion, Garlic, and Dill, with vitamin-rich Nettle, Parsley, and Thyme.
Food as medicine in its truest form. Enjoy this fresh and delicious recipe.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 Tbsp THS Herbal Dip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 pound beets (rainbow beets are fun)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red or white wine vinegar
To Make Your Own: Herbal Dip & Roasted Beets
To Make Herbal Dip:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of Herbal Dip Base with 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Mix well and let chill for 1 hour before adding to beets.
To Make Roasted Beets:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place beets in a baking dish and pour water, vinegar, and olive oil over the beets.
- Cover with foil and roast until almost tender, approximately 45 min.
- Remove foil and roast for about 15 more minutes or until all the water has evaporated.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool before removing the skin.
- Slice up beets into cubes or slices and serve with the Herbal Dip, or puree them together for a beet-filled dip!
- Serve on top of greens, or with your favorite chips or pita, and enjoy!
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in-depth to make all your own herbal products, we will be offering our Make Your Own Product Series as a recorded class in the future. Learning to make your own herbal products is a fun evolution to bring balance to your life.To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published