I can always tell when Fall has arrived, and so has everything Pumpkin!! Do you crave pumpkin as much as I do? I want everything to have pumpkin in it this time of year. In this recipe we'll be making Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. You can also make this into a loaf of bread if you prefer, just use a loaf pan instead of the muffin pan, and adjust your time slightly.
We love pumpkin so much that we created our own Pumpkin Spice Blend to add to all your favorite recipes. Our Pumpkin Spice Blend is a classic combination of spices for a fall favorite! Traditional pumpkin spices like Cinnamon and Nutmeg are combined with warming Ginger and grounding Burdock Root to create a yummy balanced blend for pies, lattes, breads and treats for the season and throughout the year. Warming spice favorites like Cinnamon and Clove also boast immune-enhancing antimicrobial properties, in addition to their delicious flavor. Burdock Root has been added to our blend as a mild flavored liver tonic to provide an extra medicinal benefit to our vibrant traditional blend.
Welcome in Fall with a little spice for your appetite!
To make your own Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, here’s what you will need:
- 1 cup Pumpkin (Just pumpkin, not Pumpkin Pie Mix!)
- 1 ¼ cup Gluten Free Flour Mix (I like Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Baking Flour)
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp THS Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Chocolate Chips
- Muffin Tin or Loaf Pan
To Make Your Own: Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease your muffin pan and set to the side.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour, sugar, pumpkin spice blend, baking powder).
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, and olive oil to the dry blend.
- Mix everything till everything is even to make the batter.
- Add the chocolate chips into the batter. Fold them in.
- Pour into your muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes.
We understand that not everyone likes to make their own products. We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, learning to make your own herbal products is a fun evolution to bringing balance to your life. On your person and in your home. If you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products, take a look at our THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series. In this 4-month, hands-on program we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body and home. In Person Space is limited. Virtual spaces available to learn while staying home! Secure your spot today!
To set up an herbal consultation with me, email: firstname.lastname@example.org