Just in time for St. Patty’s Day, this refreshing and delicious mocktail will keep you coming back for more. In springtime, I always start craving those fresh, spring greens. Grab your favorite lemonade and mix with bubbly cucumber water to keep you cool and hydrated. I love the Spindrift brand of cucumber water, but if you can't find that you can always buy regular soda water and infuse it with fresh cucumbers. Top off this mocktail with our Spring Greens Sipping Vinegar. You can also make a fresh batch of sipping vinegar on your own if you are feeling crafty.
Our Spring Greens Sipping Vinegar has all your favorite spring herbs in one sip. It includes all your basic nutrient-dense kitchen favorites like Parsley, Rosemary, and Basil, along with other summer favorites like Thyme, Oregano, Marjoram, and Alfalfa. It's so yummy to sip on, and makes the perfect addition to any herbal mocktail!
Slice up your fruit and get ready to enjoy!
Here’s what you will need to make this mocktail:
- 16oz Lemonade
- 8oz Cucumber bubbly/soda water, or regular soda water infused with cucumber slices
- 1 tablespoon Spring Greens Sipping Vinegar from The Herb Shoppe or make your own
- Kiwi or cucumber slices for garnish
To Make Your Own: Spring Greens Cucumber Lemonade Mocktail
- Add about a tablespoon of Spring Green Sipping Vinegar into your lemonade and shake with ice.
- Pour over ice and add in your bubbly/soda water.
- Garnish with a few cucumber or kiwi slices.
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series. In this hands-on program, we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body, and home. Stay tuned for details for getting signed up! To set up an herbal consultation with me email: firstname.lastname@example.org