I crave Bloody Mary’s every time I'm at brunch. It is my favorite beverage to pair with a delicious, savory breakfast. The savory and spicy combo sends my taste buds into a happy place! What is your favorite breakfast beverage?
Our Fire Elixir is a traditional Fire Cider blend with a twist, adding a few delicious herbs to have a unique flavor and add a little heat to our immune system. Paired with a Bloody Mary mix is such a delight.
A folk tonic for the body, our Fire Elixir is an infused apple cider vinegar that is a potent immune booster, gut healer and spirit lifter. Great by the shot or as an addition to soup, salad and more. Or in this case, in a mocktail!
Surprise everyone you know with a little twist to this traditional cocktail. Shhh, don’t tell them it's healthy for them!
Here’s what you will need to make this Mocktail:
- 2 cups of tomato juice, I like to make fresh with sungold tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of dill juice
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of horseradish
- 1 teaspoon of Fire Elixir
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon celery seeds
- 4 celery stalks
- 4 lemons for garnish
- 12 large olives
To Make Your Own: Bloody Mary Mocktail with Fire Cider
Makes 4 Servings
- Mix the tomato juice, lemon juice, dill juice and Fire Elixir together.
- Add your horseradish and Worcestershire sauce to the blend. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the celery seeds on top.
- Garnish with a celery, lemons and 3 olives. You can also be creative and add anything pickled. Some folks even love adding bacon.
- Sip and enjoy!
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series, beginning in September 2021. In this 4 month, hands-on program we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body and home. Space is limited. Secure your spot today!
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: firstname.lastname@example.org