Flea Relief Spray for Dogs!
This very simple blend of essential oils is great for tackling FLEAS! You know all about those little boogers and how hard they are to get rid of once your pup has them. I suggest starting to apply this spray a few weeks before flea season hits your area. Apply 1-4 times a week until flea’s are gone. Also remember to:
- Wash your dog. Get those fleas and flea eggs off your dog.
- Apply Flea Relief to your dog once dry.
- Maintain a regime to prevent fleas from establishing themselves.
- Grab some fresh Rosemary sprigs and make a strong medicinal tea. Strain out the herbs and let it cool.
- Take the Rosemary tea and add 3oz of liquid to your 4oz bottle
- Add 1oz Apple cider Vinegar
- Add Essentail Oil drops to the 4oz of liquid:
- 4 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Cedar Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 2 drop Basil Essential Oil
- Shake it all up! Label it and use away!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published